- WARNING--The material in this site is intended for mature adults age 18 years of age or older. Some subject material may not be suitable for minors. If you are not 18 or older, please do not go any further in this site. HeartMind Wisdom Heart Prints Sponser
Sign Up for My Monthly NewsletterI'd love it if you'd subscribe to my newsletter. Your inbox won't be inundated with a newsletter every month or even every quarter. What you will get is my news, real news - new books, great contests, updates on what's happening and when. If you're interested in keeping tabs on my writing life, just hit the button below.
Books Coming Soon
Books Out Now
Josee Renard's Latest:
Lissa knew growing up that she wanted to influence history, but there was a lot she needed to learn to do that. She meets Morrie in Las Vegas and, despite how he appears, he’s just the man to teach her everything she needs to know. When they negotiate for her virginity, Lissa sees Morrie as a means to an end—her virginity for his knowledge. Morrie’s not the man Lissa thinks him to be; he only hopes when she discovers the real man, she’s going to want him as much as he wants her.
It’s been almost two years for Thea, two long and painfully empty years since she met Gabriel and the month they spent together the erotic and emotional highlight of her life.
Books May Be Purchased At:
Most Recent Interviews
Tag Archives: author
Naughty Holiday Lyrics I’ve always been a huge fan of holiday music. My iTunes Christmas playlist has literally hundreds of songs. As soon as Thanksgiving passes, it’s open season on playing them non-stop until New Year’s Eve. This holiday season … Continue reading →
Tell us a little bit about yourself. How does your day go? What keeps you writing? I live in Canterbury, United Kingdom. It’s famous for the Cathedral, Chaucer. I work in an antiques shop and write too. I love to … Continue reading →
Thank you Josee for having me today! You know that show Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo, right? Of course you do. Patti Stanger rocks with her take no crap from anybody self. I love it when she says “the pecker … Continue reading →
The Winner of last weeks giveaway – The Dressing Room – was: Susan! I’m fascinated by magicians, mostly because I think – whether it is magic or not – it convinces me every single time. So it has to be … Continue reading →
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself. How does your day go? What keeps you writing? I used to live in South Texas—in fact, I lived there for over twenty years until my husband’s new job required a move. Now … Continue reading →
Thanks, Josee, for having me here today to talk about the heroes in my erotic paranormal romance series, The Sons of Navarus. Heroes are possibly the most important character in an erotic romance. Without a hero readers can fall in … Continue reading →
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself. How does your day go? What keeps you writing? Thanks for having me. For the short version, I have written erotic romance and erotica for almost ten years, … Continue reading →
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself. How does your day go? What keeps you writing? This is the hardest part of interviews. Talking about myself. I’ll talk about writing, my kids, NASCAR, football, cooking all day long, but … Continue reading →
Thanks so much for having me. I’m thrilled to be here. 1. Tell us a little bit about yourself. How does your day go? What keeps you writing? I’m a full-time writer, published with Entangled Publishing and Red Hot Publishing. … Continue reading →
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself. How does your day go? What keeps you writing? What keeps me writing? Hmmm probably the voices in my head. No seriously. If I don;t let those characters out and give them … Continue reading →