1. Tell us a little bit about yourself. How does your day go? What keeps you writing?
Many of my days are spent with the intention to write and not a lot of follow through! I work a 9-5, Monday to Friday, so lots of times I’m too tired to write when I get home. I cram in as much as I can in the random moments—a few minutes before work, lunch time, after the toddler goes to bed. It’s the good moments that keep me going—signing that contract, getting a stellar review.
2. What brought you to writing erotica? What do you love about it?
I’ve always had a bit of a dirty mind. I used to sneak my mom’s Judith Krantz novels and read and reread the sexy bits. When I decided to start writing, I knew that I wanted to keep the heat level on high!
3. What are you working on now?
I’m working on a few things—a follow up to My Wicked Gladiators, a contemporary, and a novella. Who needs sleep, right?
4. What is your—or your character’s—favorite erotic book?
My favorite erotic book—hoo boy. There are a few. I love Tempted by Megan Hart, and Bound by Sasha White. 50 Shades of Grey is phenomenal. Um… I’m sure there are more!
5. What’s the one thing you’ve always wanted to do? The top thing on your personal bucket list?
Besides write a book? <g> Hmm. Visit Rome, I think.
6. What’s your personal romantic (or erotic) fantasy?
Well, I’d tell you, but I’m probably going to stick it in a book <g>
Facebook: Lauren Hawkeye
Goodreads: Lauren Hawkeye