1. Tell us a little bit about yourself. How does your day go? What keeps you writing?
Thanks for having me. For the short version, I have written erotic romance and erotica for almost ten years, though I have written professionally for over twenty. I have always had a day job to pay the bills – presently I work in social media, so the first part of my day is naturally devoted to that. Once I punch out, I make sure the little one is fed and has completed her homework, then I settle down to either write or edit until I drop.
What keeps me writing? Writing is a part of who I am, basically. It’s not so much what keeps me writing, how writing keeps me going!
2. What brought you to writing? What do you love about it?
In truth, writing came naturally to me. I’ve made up stories since I was six. At thirteen, my principal suggested I pursue writing as a career in some facet. What I love most about writing it that even when a story doesn’t come easily to me, I know I can work until something comes to me. It’s like explaining why is their air sometimes – writing just exists for me. 🙂
3. What are you working on now?
I recently completed a M/M romance novel called Acts of Daring, and I am now working on the follow-up to a paranormal romance. The novella will be called Pure Bliss and I love how it’s coming together.
4. What is your—or your character’s—favorite erotic book? Sexy movie? Sex toy?
Oh, I definitely can’t pick just one! My reading habits cover the spectrum, but I enjoyed the first few Trek Mi Q’an stories by Jaid Black.
5. What’s the one thing you’ve always wanted to do? The top thing on your personal bucket list?
Hike the Appalachian Trial. A pipe dream right now, but you never know.
6. What’s your personal romantic (or erotic) fantasy?
Well, that also involved the Appalachian Trail. (Wink.)
You can find Leigh at :
The Giveaway: $10 Amazon Giftcard
Leigh has kindly offered a giveaway to one lucky commenter. Just post below and be sure to include a way to contact you.